A former Swedish company and now a Dutch owned family business, well known in the field of ship repairs and as service agent, distributor of marine equipment.
Nicoverken consists of 3 divisions:
Overhaul of all types of main and auxiliary engines, including attachments i.e. governors, turbochargers, fuel equipment and the sales of spare parts and engines. Capable of crankshaft grinding! 24/7 World-wide service.
- Workshop activities
- Engine works
- Sales of spare parts and engines
In addition we are service and parts agent for Yanmar.
Distributor, 24/7 Service & Spare Parts Agent of (vacuum) waste water treatment & drainage systems. Water and weather tight (sliding) doors, deck-equipment, filtration, vacuum-packed waste disposal, corrosion protection and crane systems complete our program.
Our Marine Equipment:
- Stainless steel marine pipes and drains
- Anti-fouling & ICCP systems
- Reverse Osmosis desalinators (watermakers)
- Waste water treatment systems
- Deck equipment (doors & hatches)
- Watertight sliding door systems
- Vacuum-packed waste disposal systems
- Crane systems
Next to our activities in the Shipbuilding Industry we also are active in a completely different industry:
We are specialized in filling machines, seaming cans, all kind of packaging and conveyor equipment for the beverage as well as the food industry. For drying your packed products, we supply a large range of venturi systems and drying installations, which can be integrated in your production line. Our total care concept doesn’t only consist of delivering products, as your partner Nicoverken Industrial Services B.V. offers you program training, service coordination, maintenance and spare parts delivery.
Exclusive agent of:
- Seaming machines
- Palletisers, Depalletisers, Robot systems and conveyors
- Filling machines
- Pallet Stretch Wrapping machines
- Sterrilisation equipment
- Drying solutions and Venturi systems
- Nico-1 blowing nozzle
- Blowguns, compressed air tools, couplings and accessories